Saturday, November 06, 2010

One week off to Escócia - One of the best Romantic Places!!!

Escócia (Scotland - I liked the sound more in Português).. As you know that I had been there for my academic trip before.. Since I loved that place a lot and I am having visa to travel there, I wanted soooo00000000 much to go there again and particularly in autumn.. .. Even it was bit late any way I know I would enjoy there since I know my taste well..

And as you know more, I got a good couch surfing people to stay with .. I always experience very different way of surprises from each people..

I would like to start this trip with my couch surfing friends..

I am very happy to introduce Maggi (wife of Ian) ..


and Ian.. He was busy with his work! and their house I stayed..

I would like to share something here about Ian and Maggi..

Once I got an email from them asking about my day of arrival since they had to go to one condolence .. They didn't want to mess up with their commitment even with this emergency genuine reason.. They asked my arrival details so that they would arrange some alternate before they leave..Fortunately the dates were okay for them and I was happy to be with them..

So what do you think about CS hosts?? To be honest If I were them, I would say the reason and that is it..
That makes lot of difference between me and them.. that is why I am doing just surfing!!!!

I should grow up!!

So I stayed with Ian and Maggi for two days in Edinburgh (One of my favorite cities) and I went to Aberdeen ..

So I suppose to stay in Aberdeen remaining days.. I just asked Craig (Journalist) to host me.. He surprised me too.. He has to leave on friday to help his friend and he arranged himself an other host for me for friday.. I was like " what is happening there" .. Okay.. Anyway this time people did stuff for me.. I didn't do much about my staying..

So here I am happy to introduce Craig and his friends.... Emma the girl whom he arranged for me.. That is so sweet of these people..

here I went to say good buy to Craig to his office.. So this photo from his office entrance..
He is a very cool person.. So active personality.. I had a wonderful time spending with him..

Okay now will go and see some pictures about the places I visited..

1 comment: