Saturday, November 06, 2010

Heavenly path to Lochs and Trossachs National Park!!!

Main reason for this off was to visit the lochs since last time I terribly missed .. Do you believe in that I just went there again just to fulfil this dream.. I guess you do..

Last time I could not make that trip since there was no public transportation to reach the national parks.. But, this time I was so lucky that Ian and Maggi took me to almost all the lochs..

Loch Lomond is a freshwater Scottish loch, lying on the Highland Boundary Fault. It is the largest loch/lake in Great Britain, by surface area, and contains many islands, including Inchmurrin, the largest fresh water island in the British Isles. It is a popular leisure destination and is featured in song. Loch Lomond is a freshwater loch lying on the Highland Boundary Fault, the boundary between the lowlands of Central Scotland and the Highlands. It is 39 kilometres (24 mi) long...

It was a very long ride..

We started from Edinburgh passing the Stirling castle..
I had explored well Stirling last time.. So I didn't want to visit again..But I like this photo viewing castle with cows...
&
we headed to Loch Lomond.. Trossachs ...

As I mentioned in the title the way we crossed was perfect.. I do not have any words to describe it.. The highlight of the trip was the rainbow.. we even saw two rainbows.. But the complete one was just making us way until we finish our trip.. That is for few hours.. I could not believe that..

So how can I not say this trip so Romantic???

and this time I wasn't taking much pictures what I saw.. I just have few snaps of lochs where we stopped for few minutes.. Here they are..







First time me with Rainbow ..
Here you will have some idea how could we explore all the lochs starting from one end to the other end of the lochs..

Here I am very much thankful to Ian and Maggi.. They made my trip very luxurious!!!! I bet even if took some tour I wouldn't see all these..

Trossachs and Lochs are the best romantic places I have ever seen so far.. I wish you to go and explore that more..

I know you will..

&

After fulfilling my dream of exploring the Lochs & Trossachs national park, I headed to Aberdeen..

No comments:

Post a Comment