Saturday, November 06, 2010

Edinburgh again!!

I guess you remember how much it was raining in my last visit to Edinburgh! This time I was really lucky enough to see the city with some sun shine.. At least not raining...

As soon as I arrived Edinburgh Ian & Maggi picked me up from the station and they took me to have some snack.. I had a very delicious chocolate drink.. That was awesome with the good weather...
They just asked me what I wanted to see.. I just said to them.. You have no idea how they executed.. I wasn't doing nothing again expect enjoying my journeys..

First day they took me to show the city.. Here comes the view of the city from the top of the mountain..



After that they took me to the beach via city centre..






Typical Scottish buildings..






This was the ship was used by the queen to travel before.. Now it has been used as a restaurant.. We have to pay to visit even.. When we returned home back we saw the rainbow.. we were very happy..
And after having a good tea with milk (Like Indian tea) we decided to go and have dinner outside.. More surprise was that they took me to Indian restaurant.. I was saying before that I like south Indian food rather than north Indian dishes.. Obviously you know why.. Maggi was looking for the south Indian restaurant to take me there.. Finally, she couldn't find and we went to "Delhi diner ".. that was really good food indeed.. spice and wine a great combination.. I felt bit spicy for me.. But Maggi and Ian were so cool in eating more spicier food than me even they were able to eat green chillies.. I couldn't do that..So with the good Indian food I had spent good time with them and Ian already had a plan for the next day trip ..

We suppose to start early morning to fulfil my dream.. You will see in the following post how they fulfilled my dream...

So ..

How would I thank them????

I have no words..

No comments:

Post a Comment