Sunday, April 18, 2010

Olympic Stadium :Berlin!!!!!!

This is other story... I had this place in my list ... but, out of time I decided not to visit this place this time, also I had promised to reach the accommodation place between 7 to 8 pm....To reach this place I had to travel a lot .. that is in a village (Falkensee) bit far from the city.....
Then what happened? When I was in train on the way to Falkensee, the train stopped in Olympic stadium station.. So suddenly I decided to visit this place and got down..

But unfortunately they didn't allow me to get inside of the stadium since they had a game.. So security asked me to visit tomorrow.. Ha ha ha.. What can I say???? Anyway I was satisfied to see the stadium outside..

So here it is for you...

After, I went to Falkensee before time.. that was so nice of me... Right???

Okay next day I had a plan to visit Potsdam the other city of my interest.. So I already forgot to visit the stadium.. But the stadium never want to miss me.. Ha ha ha.. Again I was travelling via the stadium to reach Potsdam.. That was unexpected too.. So I got down again and decided to visit ..

So .. Some photos from Olympic stadium..








and my favourite sport place.. Swimming pool.. But, unfortunately it didn't impress me like the pitch ...
Anyway, I had spent good time there walking around the stadium.. It was really huge and wonderful..... One day I wish to watch live match there.. I will wait for that time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. its an honour to see a Olympic stadium..
    And did u really get a chance to see the bell from that much close.. Gud thought of visiting the stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!!! the bell is placed in the ground .. So ...

    ReplyDelete