Sunday, April 18, 2010

Art Gallery : Berlin!!!!!

This visit was unexpected.. I just went inside to see what is there in .. One woman saw me and asked me to buy ticket from her since she has one extra.. I told her I am out of time so I am sorry I cant .. Again she was insisting and she was really bargaining .. she said she could reduce two euros less.. the actual price was 10 euros.. I was really felt bad, then I thought of buying ticket from her.. I gave her money and i bought the ticket.. Ha ha ha.. that was so funny I saw the entrance fee for student is just 5 euros.. But see I am a smart Indian woman (Ha ha ha), what I did I went to the counter and said I am a student .. That guy was looking my identity card and he said he was impressed to see Indian girl (thats fine.. I can say it...okay?) studying in Portugal came to visit Berlin.. That was good to hear... Anyway after a talk, he gave me 5 euros back.. Good guy Right?

So here comes lot of photos from art gallery, from three big floors.. Oh taht was too much for 3 euros visit.. Ha ha ha... But I show you for free.. Believe me I am your good friend!!!!!

Most of the paintings are from early 19th centuary... I was surprised and amazed about the colors they used during that time.. ..

And some paintings of my taste...

f





Then I found one bride and groom taking pictures.. I captured them too.. I liked her dress very much... Once in my life I would like to dress this.. but never as Bride.. Ha ha ha..
But I wouldn't mind as bride mate.. So please friends if someone get married please invite me...

Okay.. I am moving forward to next post..

2 comments:

  1. Rare collections of classic paintings...!!
    Certainly a gud deal in 3 Euros and even better deal for us having a look at the comfort of home.., just kidding ;)
    We wish u certainly get a chance to wear this dress..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure???? let me wait for this day!!!! Someone get married soon please...

    ReplyDelete