Saturday, April 17, 2010

Places In Potsdam!!! Next city of my interest!!!!

Start from Hauptbahnhof.. Main station of Potsdam..
I just started walking with city map.. Surprisingly, I paid one euro for the map even in tourism office.. its not a big deal.. but still.. Okay lets go and see the beauty of this city..

I was so happy to cross this Friendship Island.. This was my second island visiting..


Nicolaisaal Church....
inside church..
Rathuas, Postdam...

Buiding of Deutsche Bank:

some places I liked walking through city centre.....


Already in Historic inner city !!!!!!

Bramdenburg Gate!!!
I wished to have this poster.. but, that was too expensive for me.. So I didnt..

but I am satisfied with my photo...
I believe you liked this historic inner city....

next Post would be very interesting.. at least for me.. ..

2 comments:

  1. Yes.. i wonder abt people living in such beautiful places..!! :)

    ReplyDelete