Sunday, April 18, 2010

Berlin Hbf : Main Railway Station!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.. How can I say why did I go there? It was my curiosity to see the main station took me there..... So there goes the issue.. It's a huge stationnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... I never been to a big station like this before ..I took lot of time to understand their system.. I found it easy after spending lot of time roaming inside the station (many times going to the same place again and again: Ha ha ha) to catch one local train..

Ha ha ha..

That was already too much time I spent..

Some photos for you to take a look of the Hbf. Berlin




Then I found interesting to see the monument painted in all U-bhans...


I remembered something.. Once I was in very small station and I was going in and out from the train since my destination place in the map doesnt match with the displayed places.. Atlast i decided to take risk to get into the same train.. One guy (from California) was watching me and he asked me whether I lost somewhere.. I replied him yes a kind of.. His answer was so comforting..hmmmmmmmmm.. He told me that he has been lost for an hour even in such a small station.. .. Ha ha ha.. So I wasn't the only one ....

So please be prepared before, not to spend lot of time in searching...
Okay.. I knew you are smart enough!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahhahhaaaa.. that is an wonderful experience..
    Well.. i shld say that i liked the station, cleanliness, trains and the people as well.. great place..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sim sim... Be aware when you are in berlin!!!

    ReplyDelete