Sunday, April 18, 2010

Panoramic View of Berlin city!

Once I was in Dortmund watching the panoramic view of the city.. The city is not that good as other historic cities in Germany even then I liked the view very much. .. After that I never wanted to miss ..So why should I miss this chance in Berlin??????? It was bit expensive.. And lot of people .. I spent nearly around two hours being in queue... I was bit worried when I was waiting.. Because it was raining a lot.. But when my turn came, it comes the sun..

So god listened me..

That was really good view from this TV tower.... (Fastest travelling elevator in Europe if I am not wrong)

And the view from top of this TV tower:






I believe you liked these pictures..

2 comments:

  1. Certainly... i liked the pictures..!! Berlin is a beautiful place.
    Tower is quite high.. shld b very scary at the top.. isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not scary here!!!!! Because we were inside the glass hood..

    ReplyDelete