Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two days Berlin & Potsdam in just 100 Euros!!!!!!!!

Isn't sound very cheap???????

I almost travelled 1000 kilo meters from Dortmund to Berlin and vice-versa... If anyone wish to visit these places please get me back....

This expense includes my Journey, stay (Its free), travel around inside cities for two days in bus and trains except ICE (fastest train), food and fee to view the panoramic view of Berlin and fee to visit some of the museums in Berlin and Potsdam..

So what do you think ???? Isn't sound good????

I could make this because of the services available in this world..

So why not you????

and hereby I should thank my friend to knew about these services... Obrigada!!!

&

I would like to share you some of the places I visited in Berlin and Potsdam in different posts.. Sorry I could not make this in one post.. So please forgive me..

2 comments:

  1. A visit in 100 Euros...!! Are u kidding..?? Well.. i know only u can make this happen..

    Well.. PK.. pls pardon me for visiting this and the subsequent blogs late.. !! I dont know how.. but some how i missed these.!

    ReplyDelete