Sunday, July 25, 2010

Indo - Spanish Dinner!!

Since me and Jorge (Spanish Prof.) are leaving Dortmund on the same day. So we both decided to have get together party with our group people and we both decided to cook for them.. Jorge wanted to cook main food me I was very okay with the starter.

So we had a party on friday.. It was good day to have party...

I would like to start with Sudhir. He was really great heler and helped me to cut the vegetables.. He did so fast.. I am impressed Sudhir!!!

So here we are (me and Jorge) trying to cook what we planned for... for us it was first time to cook for so many people!!!

We could manage to do it..

And our people..




I would like to mention here about Jorge how nice guy he is... when we were watching the world cup there was a game between Germany and Spain. Jorge invited us to go and watch that game in his home.. I asked him do you mind If I support Germany???? He was very okay but I felt bit strange that we had snacks and drinks and received great hospitality and strongly supported Germany.. He was really good to understand us .. Gracias Jorge..

Okay.. This is what I wanted to mention about him..

About this dinner It was very nice to meet our group people with their family and friends.. We all had good talk about many things and left home.. It was the picture when I was going back home.. My temporary neighbourhood...
\
I wish you all to have a good week ahead!!!
Beijinhos

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that was really a lot of food..!! Certainly it shld have required precision of judgement to estimate the quantity for so many guests!!
    Everyone seems very much into the food: either they were very hungry or the food was delicious; i believe reason was the delicious food.
    Especially i like the popularity of having food in open garden/backyard which certainly makes one comfortable and instill a lot of fun like picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah.. It was lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!! very lot of fun..

    ReplyDelete