Friday, July 30, 2010

Edinburgh : Capital City of Scotland!!

There is no use in going to Scotland and not visiting Edinburgh (Ed-in-bra), Capital city of Scotland.. So I was there for one day.. Starting from Glasgow it was raining a lot.. I was bit sad and I thought that there will not be raining in Edinburgh.. ..( Very bad judgement!!!) ..

It was heavily raining there worse than Galsgow and it was so cold.. Clouds passing me.. They said typical Scotland weather... Ha ha ha... I was not prepared for this weather.. Completely wet.. with no proper shoe I was freezing.. I decided to buy socks but no use.. I needed to buy new shoe.. Ha ha ha.. Then I decided to buy jacket just to bear a cold.. and I did..

So you don't see good photos from here with this foggy weather..





I went inside the church to make me warm..
And I found that is worth it so see..

Also visited weaving mill just to warm me up...

and some monuments from Edinburgh.. I will visit again for sure and I will show you good pictures..( Condition : If the weather helps me.. )


Okay.. I want to give you some informations about the Capital city of Scotland..

It is the Second most visited tourist destination in the United Kingdom, after London..
&
Edinburgh was voted the "most desirable city in which to live in UK"
(Imagine even with his weather : It is a summer in fact!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment