Thursday, July 29, 2010

Callander - National Park!!!

After a Braveheart tour I had enough time to go and visit Loch -Ness.. That was my next target place.. I enquired from the Stirling Tourism about the Loch -Ness Boat trip .. She suggested me to go to Callander and find access to reach Loch-Ness.. So I was in Callander to reach the National Park in Loch-Ness...


Tourism Office in Callandar...

When I was collecting information to reach the Loch -Ness her answer was surprising me.. She said it is just 10 miles from here.. There is no public transportation for now .. But if you request before 24 hours we arrange for it.. Come on .. This is unbelievable.. Do you believe in this??? very impressive.. I never heard before..

I was bit upset and I cant walk 10 miles .. Ha ha ha.. even I could walk I wouldn't be reaching the park at right time to have a boat trip.. So I convinced myself, will come back again and see the beauty of Trossachs . Loch-Lomond etc.. for more days.. ha ha ha.. this is me.. I bought one post card of Trossachs.. That made me happy.. Ha ha ha..

And woman even gave me contact numbers and website details to book the public transportation ... This is again an information for you.. Those who wants to use public transportation.. Not the one who have car and know driving..
I found that Callander is a good place to relax.. That was necessary for me at that time.. Had small national park.. beautiful location around.. . So I wanted to enjoy myself.. and I did ..


I was relaxing myself in Callander and returned to Galsgow at night .. while travelling to Glasgow I was thinking about my next journey back to Glasgow..

Ha ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment