Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Stratford Upon Avon- Shakespeare's birth place!

This was the highlight of my trip..

Stratford upon avon, Shakespeare´s birth place.. Sounds very interesting ..

We were first to Anne Hathaway´s cottage.. Shakespeare´s wife.





Here is the Shakespeare´s birth place.. I and Sandi took picture ..
His house again..
RSC.. Royal shakespeare company.. For me, it sounded Royal Society of chemistry.. After all I am a chemist..
The RSC is probably the most famous classical theatre company in the world.
And I visited his grave .. His famous poem was there..
The Shakespeare Hotel..
I found this publicity interesting.. Princess with lot of candy..
Nice "Clock tower"..
If you are interested take a look of this.. Events at his times..
one more time in this house..
I just adored this place.. hmmm.. Best one I ever travelled.. You do not know how happy I was..

I never ever thought that I would visit these places in my life.. even I didn´t know this place exists..

Thanks to Manel for suggesting me to visit these places..


No comments:

Post a Comment