Saturday, October 08, 2011

GSS meeting- Imperial college London..

Meeting was held at Imperial college. Sounds nice!

This is the national science museum . I liked this building..

Our people having lunch outside, since the weather was good.

My poster...

and surprisingly I got the prize..

"Best Poster" ..

I was with my prizes.. I was bit proud!!
I should thank here for good suggestions from my boss and colleagues! Will share the wines with them for sure!

After I had some plans for my weekend! of course I should have..

No offense, but I wanted to go out of London.. It is not my kind of city .. too much people and always you have to rush, though you have plenty of time..

I was pretty much tired spending three days there!

So I wanted to travel to English country side to refresh myself!!!

You will see those places in the following posts..

No comments:

Post a Comment