Friday, October 07, 2011

English country side -villages in Cotswolds.

There is nothing to say.. you will know why I was there..

Just we (myself and my host from CS, Sandi) were walking in these places..

"Cotswolds are the one of the most romantic places in England"









This was my lunch.. "Pantry pot".. Very interesting food.. I liked it a lot!

After lunch, we continued walking... Out of curiosity I wanted to know the price of the house there.. the one which I liked (one below) is around 1M euros... That is it!!

Anyone would like to offer?? just kidding.. continue watching the posts..

Not surprised! but I have seen most expensive cars there..

Those places were very beautiful, calm and so lovely..

Cotswolds : Area of outstanding natural beauty!!

I had such a lovely time there..

follow the next post.. that is the highlight..

No comments:

Post a Comment