Saturday, October 08, 2011

London conference- First visit to Narayana temple- Biggest outside India!

I had few hours time to visit this temple. So as soon as I reached London, I wanted to catch the tube (Metro) to get there.. So here I am in main station.

I bought a ticket and with the tube map I was getting there to catch the metro. Oh My God!!! It was lot of people and too much crowded.. I felt like I was in India..
Finally I got into the right metro line.. It supposed to reach some station. Unfortunately, they were some issues and stopped in mid way. I do not want to give up, I tried to catch some buses and finally I saw the sign board (with the number 2) to go to that temple.. I had energy to walk 2kms. I walked a lot then I realized that they expressed in miles.. Ha ha ha.. Sometime I am not that smart.. Okay anyway, I wanted to reach there.. Finally I could make it..

Here I am after prayer..

It was so beautiful inside.. Nice handmade carvings in italian marble. Photos are not allowed inside the temple..




worth walking..
I hope you like it..

After I headed to attend the conference..

No comments:

Post a Comment