Thursday, June 04, 2009

Volley Ball match of my Professors - Very coooooooooooooollllllllllllll...

Our professors Manel and Paulo used to play volley ball every thursday evening.


Prof.Paulo invited me to watch their match... Obviously I wanted to go... Today morning Paulo (I can call by their names- I dont want to be so farmal.. okay?) confirmed me the timings.. I suppose to wait in my lab at 6.20 pm. so that he can take me with him.. I was finished my work and waiitng for him.. he came and said he had already three persons to go with him so he asked Manel to take me to that place..


So myself and Manel went there.. I was just waiting for all of them to get ready.. they were warming up and assembled for the group photo.. I was here the photographer...





Here game starts with the group photo.....

My profs : Carlos , Paulo and Manel (all are very friendly)
and
I dont know about others.. they all must be the students..

here starts the game..

















Please dont miss this interesting game video.. they were playing really cool...
I enjoyed so much watching them all palying enthusiastically ...
and My profs team won the match..
ha ha ha..
I am so happy for that..
Again Manel droped me back near university then I came back home.. after having my dinner I thought of uploading these pics and video in my blog to entertain you guys..
cuida do te (means take care of you)
beijinhos (means kisses)

2 comments:

  1. Thank your your photos and kind presence in our volleyball session. More pictures in http://voleiblogue.blogspot.com/2009/06/jogo-treino-de-final-de-ano-lectivo.html
    Paulo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Paulo,

    Thank you very much for your comment.. but you know the pleasure is all mine...It was really a great feeling to watch your game..i had a great fun.. . thank you for your invitaion...
    Muito Obrigado ...

    ReplyDelete