Thursday, June 04, 2009

Village Market - Matosinhos

It was a interesting visit for me... First time I get caught with the ticket checking inspector in metro (city train). I had the ticket but with the wrong zone.. Infact I didnt know and also i almost forgot to look the zones... so comes the problem.. I was really confident enough to show my ticket but when he started asking me the details of the trip then I thought I was in trouble.. I asked him is taht any problem? he said Yes.. you are in differnt zone.. then i relaised and I asked him sorry.. He took me down from the metro in some station and he took me to the ticket machine and showed how should i recharge the ticket.. i felt ashamed... I said him thanks for teaching me the important information.. otherwise I should have paid 95 euros fine.. He was really kind to me.. he asked me then where do i need to go.. I said him I need to visit the market.. then We both travelled in a next metro.. after some stations he said this is the market pls get down.. he was also with me.. i was saying him no this is not the market I wish to go.. i beelive that its in next stop.. before confirming the metro went.. after i said him in detail he felt very sorry and then I suppose to wait for more ten mins for the next metro to reach that market.. It started like that..
This was the train staion I waited for more ten mins.. I am laughing now thinking abt the past.. How silly I was...



Matosinhos : The place where I wanted to visit..

So market starts here..


I like those mud pots... very nice to cook.. I decided to buy some for my family... We have these markets only in summer that too only for few days.. so I didnt want to miss it... This markets interests me becasue of lot of handicrafts.....



other shops in te market...






Some of the typical porthugues sweets... (mostly made with egg yolk)






Place for the kids to play...




I already spent some money to buy things there...

I really liked to see this church at night with lot of lights...

So i decided to take pic with me... ha ha ha..

Here comes the Furturas.. traditional Portuguese doughnuts.. I like this very much... we can get in different blend.. with chocolate and with strawberry so on...... immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. very delisious....
you can take a look of the link to see how it looks....
http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnicdoughs/farturas/farturas.htm






and same shops at night..






After spending lot of money I went back home late.... But I had a very good time there...

2 comments:

  1. porkudi u r really a lucky buyer.really guys if anybody requires anything to buy plz contact her, i bet u nobody can buy a thing lessen than her..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bibhu,

    मेरे भाई को धन्यवाद (I dont know what i pasted here in hindi.. I beleive its okay... right?..)
    Any way thanks for your comment bibhu.. I will help you in buying things.. we spend all our money and have fun.. ha ha ha..
    have a good time Bibhu..

    ReplyDelete