Sunday, June 21, 2009

Salsa - Entertained by my pothuguese class friends...

On Monday and Wednesday I have Porthuguese class from 7 to 11 pm. So on wednesday our class finished late . We people went to bus stop. When we crossed the street We saw that our bus was leaving.. So we supposed to wait for more 30 mins. We had that time to know each other a bit... And fortunately Aldi (Venezuela guy) and Aniya (Russian) they both know salsa (if i am not wrong its a cuban dance- I like that very much). We requested them to dance for us. They did in a bus stop..
That was simply superbbbbbb...
I asked their permission to record and publish this video in blog...
They were so sweeet.....




And Christiana she knows the belly dance.. she showed us some steps.. my god that was superb too. she said she can dance belly dance one day...

She asked me if i know dancing.. Ha ha ha.. I said I dont know dancing.. then she asked immediately.. do you sing.. Ha ha ha.. I smiled at her .. If I start singing she must have flew right away to her country .. ha ha ha...

I am now rememebring Anita.. very poor girl.. When I stayed with her ,many time I tortured her by singing (not exactly singing.. just reading loudly) my favorite songs..... She never complaint about me.. Sweet girl ..

2 comments:

  1. I liked the dance toooo..!!! U have a great company to learn that.. Try it out once..!!!

    ReplyDelete