Sunday, June 21, 2009

Língua Portuguese classe

Finalmente (means finally)- This is the most unforgettable word for me in Portuguese. You know why guys, if you like some one most and if that person teach you some words then you cant forget easily.. So here I am starting with this word... so, Finally I got selected to go for learning Portuguese class... My most favorite language.. Portuguese is a musical language..
But people are saying that the most beautiful musical language is Italian.. Since I am not much aware of Italian and also I am supposed to listen portuguese often I liked to learn portuguese.. Honestly speaking while they talk I feel something great...
The imapct is something great beyond communication....
Beleive me guys for me its most complicated language.. because of the differnt sounds.. I am really struggling a lot to get the same sound.. I will see how far I am going to get those......
Então (Then) here I am introducing my colleagues of the portuguse class.....
First comes my Teacher : Mrs.Ana.. She is really a good language Teacher.. Just imagine guys how hard to teach us the language ... Poor Portuguese teacher.. Ha ha ha...


Anesthesia ,Vitali , Alexander, (all three from Russia) & Aldi (from Venezuela),

Aldi & Anesthesia (Outra vez) , Aniya & Jenia (from Czech Republic and Russia)


Paula (Portuguese accompanying her husband) , Karim (Paula's husband) , Erum (Pakistani)-
Beleive me guys from first class Erum (Pakistani) and mysef (Indian) sitting together for the class.. Ha ha ha..
One of the girl said that , she was wondered when she saw us sitting together.. I am surprised too..
Ha ha ha..
Erum is a good person and of course a very pretty Pakistani girl.. (But sadly she got married already.. having three yrs old daughter)
&
Here I should thank Anzul (my polish frined) . She only applied for this class (absolutely free of cost also very interestingly they pay us around Rs.300 rupees for each class.....) for me.. She did all job like filling the application form and updating me often abt the class etc.
Thank you Anzul..

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet ur class mates.. Great opportunity to learn Portughese.. Work hard.. my best wishes..!!!

    ReplyDelete