Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend dinners with Laura and Jai

March 20th and 21st- It was a good weekend. I spent good time with laura (Romanian soft girl) and Indian guy (my neighbour in my residence - good friend too). I enjoyed eating food (dinners ) prepared by Jai .I am surprised by the taste- It was really good. The problem I have now with him is he is a pure vegetarian. so I cant disturb him to make some good chicken or fish (my favorite items).....

(He prepared tasty Dhal- It was good with rice and Rasam- of course I prepared rice and Rasam- I used the rasam powder which my mother made it )

(Be careful Girls- He is alcoholic- confirmed from the photos- waht do u think? -
Important note to Indian girls: be aware .... pls contact me beofre confirming him...


Sunday 22nd March- Jai prepared delicious pasta ( reason why it was good- he was in Italy before coming to Porto)- so it should be delicious.. he does it too..
Thanks Jai for serving us a good dinner..

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Thanks Porkodi! Especially for saying I am an alcoholic hahaha... Now I will have a hard time convincing people that I was indeed faking it in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Jai.. I believe this will be the ultimate comedy of the year 2009 saying that you were faking ... ha ha ha... I believe you hundred percent that u gave just a pose of drinking .... also i believe that you never tasted any alcoholic beverages in your life,... very good indian boy.. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai.. I forgot to ask you this. will the above lies of my comment will convince your friends????? I hope it does..

    ReplyDelete