Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Porkodi at Solingen - Germany

As I informed in one of my posts that i had a student ticket in Dortmund, using that I can travel the whole state for free as well I can take some one with me during weekend for free .. that is the important thing to mention.. So I always will go some places during the weekend.. one of those weekends I was invited by the Srilankan family at Solingen. I went there and it was good to see Priya and Prabha... Priya was pretty interactive girl with lot of dreams.. but Prabha is shy girl .... good thing is I can communicate with them in my own language..

I had a good lunch prepared by her mother.. After the lunch and coffee Priya, myself and Prabha went to see the some place around.. its really a good palce to be visited.. most interesting part was the bridge between two cities.. so huge.. unimaginable huge......
Müngstener Brücke, a railroad bridge between Solingen and Remscheid.

We had lot of problems to cover the bridge..


with bad weather....very cold and was raining...

(myself and Priya)
After spending some with them I went back home travelled over the bridge in a train.. that was really a great experience with great view from bridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment