Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unforgettable Dinner at Manel's Home : 28th Feb 2009

After arriving from Dortmund to Porto I didnt spend time with any family. Since I am living alone I always prefer to spend time with the family. I feel great.... So here I got an invitaion for the dinner with Manel's family. So I am honored...

I was in his home once but that time he came to my residence and took me to his home. That was in 2006. I almost forgot the way.. so I asked for the address to reach his home. I took metro and I was in his flat at around 7.30 pm. He was with his guests from Hong Kong.. It was nice to see them there.

Migu (Manel's wife) was preparing dinner for us. Manel was pretending to help her in cooking with his apron on (ha ha ha) ..... He looked amazing with Apron..


It was the main dish prepared by Migu -Before going to oven.. (She is a great cook for an information)

Here is Migu, chinese guests and Manel.





Manels sons with their mother (Diogo: elder and Miguel: younger)

So sweettttttttttttttttttttttt of them.. ...

around 11 pm we finished the dinner. Migu packed some cakes for me to take it home. When we were in the car almost came out from the flat to street, I remembered that i forgot to take the cake that she packed for me. i said I forgot to take that. She immediately asked Manel to stop the car and she went back home and took it for me.. So nice of her.. its still in my mind.. I thank god that how fortunate I am to meet and spend time with them....

Thanks Manel for inviting me for the unforgettable dinner with your family!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its wonderful to know about Manel and family, My wishes to Diago and Miguel..!!! Thanks Migu for all the love you are spreading..!!

    ReplyDelete