Sunday, July 04, 2010

Olympiapark- München

The Olympiapark in Munich

is an Olympic Park which was constructed for the 1972 summer olympics..

This is more clear from this picture.. (This picture I found in one of the tourist attractions in the city centre)
Obviously I need a picture in front of this Olympic Swim Hall..
Inside the swim hall.. I didn't know that I could go for swimming.. Okay... Next time for sure..
I was so happy to be inside watching people swimming.. Yael said that I looked more than happy... That makes some sense to me!!!!!

we were walking along the lake to reach the Olympia tower... No wonder I wished to go up the tower and see the panoramic view even the weather was so clear.. ..
Some photos of panoramic view from the tower..

Olympic Village: Which was used to house the athletes during the games....
BMW Headquarters and its Museum...


Olympiahalle und Olympia-Schwimmhalle...
Arena view from the tower..
I had spend good time with Yael in walking around the Olympia park ... Here I would liek to give you one more information... you must have known it before..If not... Here it is..

Munchen is a candidate city for the 2018 Winter Olympics....

So would you mind to go down to see the next post?????

2 comments:

  1. Surely this post make sense to have an overall information of this amazing city.. I am surprised by the beautiful structures made during 1970s.. No wonder they were the world's best.
    Pictures are really nice and rare.
    I liked the web like structure for Olympic hall and the swim hall.. and also the beautiful Olympic village.
    AND..... Overall i shld appreciate that u have an amazing capacity to remember the things and put those together in an interesting form for ur visitors.. Kudos for you, PK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. It is easy to copy and paste message from wikipedia Santanu.. You need to spent some time to collect some information.. that is it.. anyone can do that.. okay??? So...

    ReplyDelete