Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Julce's Dayyyyyyy : Parabéns!!!!!!!

Ola Julce,

I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ..

That too on your birthday ...I tried hard to come there to celebrate but I am so sorry that I am not able to do that.. ..

But

I take this opportunity to share some our happy moments to show that I am thinking about you all the time..

In Matosinhos bar...

On the way to Ruth and Vitor home..

Visiting Art Galleries..




Foot ball game between Italy and Brasil.. I am glad to say that Brazil won 3: 0 .. Ha ha ha...
I had a great time passing with her watching this game.. Imagine being with brazilian watching brazil game playing against world champion .. Oh wow.... I misses this for watching this world cup with you Julceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Morning Julce.. So sweet right???

Going to Deepawali Indian festival..


Having lunch some day...


This is new photo .. The day I started to Dortmund.. We had lunch together and had some fun.. We never missed having fun..

Julce these special photos I just preserved for this day ...
It was before 10 mins of my departure time from my home to travel to Dortmund..
Okay Julce.. It is time to wish you..

I wish you many many more happy returns of the day ..
And I wish you to have a wonderful day ahead ..

I love you ..

abraços e Beijinhos

Your Indian Mother!!!

2 comments:

  1. The best.. the best.. the best post! So imaginative.. so thoughtful..it almost brought tears to my eyes.
    Julce, really.. u are very lucky to get this wish. Only someone loving u the most can wish u like this. A very very special wish woven with so many memorable moments and events together. It almost take u to a ride of ur relation with Porkodi.
    May all ur moments in ur life be special and cheerful like these.. Wish u a very very happy Birthday Julce!!

    So ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. Really??? anyway

    Obrigada!

    You have a nice day ahead!
    bjs, PK

    ReplyDelete