Saturday, May 29, 2010

Visiting my Friend, Isabelle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I waited so long for this visit to happen.. It is always a good feeling meeting your good friends..
A heart full of happiness..
You must have felt it .. So no need to explain..

It was my plan to visit Isabelle in Belgium (French, Dutch and Flemish speaking country : Probability is more to have problems in communications)..From Dortmund its not so far.. So I made this plan according to Isabelle's suggestion .. (I belive you all know her, We were working together in Porto) ..
Such a lovely, loyal pretty girl..

I had a extended weekend again.. So I went there..

Lets talk about the trip....I just fixed the ticket to go to her place by car with sharing.. As much as I know I fixed with that guy to go to Liege.. From there I need to take a train to reach Namur where she lives.. I got into the car and I don't remember anything since I was just sleeping all the way.. Once I woke up I seemed very fresh and the guy said to me in 60 km's we reach Brussels.. I was asking him

what???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of going to Liege.. Okay ... I was cool anyway.. Belgium is a small country .. I assumed that from Brussles Namur cant be so far.. Unfortunately I just checked the train timings, frequency, travelling time from Liege to Namur not from Brussels.. I never though of going there.. So no idea abt travel time .. Okay .. I was happy any way that Its a good chance for me to see city centre of European capital city .....ha ha ha.. This is Me.. Ha ha ha..

I got down exactly in the city centre and I was walking for 30 mins around .. Just saw few places.. You will see some photos in next post.. Then I thought of leaving to Namur .. So I was looking for the bus, tram or something to go to central station.. I got good help from a girl then I was waiting for the bus.. It has come.. So I was asking the driver to give me one ticket to go to central station.. He understood me and with action he showed me that its in a walkable distance.. ... I was in a hurry i said please give me one ticket I don't want to search .. Since I was very adamant to go by bus (he doesn't really understand my situation) he said okay ..

You know guys he gave me a free ride.. There you see my luck meeting very kind people ..

And free ride in a bus sounds great right???

That was wonderful... Such a nice welcome!!!!!!!!

When I got down I was looking for the central station.. I couldn't see anything.. I was bit worried and asked help from the people.. . It was funny that one showed me the mark M in front and said this is the station..

Just look at this photo at left side.. How would you find out the Central station? very narrow entrance.. .. Right???

I never expect a central station in such a small entrance.. Finalmente, I found a place to get the ticket and I was in a right platform.. I confirmed this with many people.. I found belgium people are so kind and helpful.. I suppose to got into wrong train but one person volentarily said to me your train will be coming next.. Don't think that I am a fool.. and My ticket was for weekend.. So there is no time and train number display on it.. Everything was written and spoken in french and flemish .. So I was completely lost ..Okay? other wise I could manage myself.. I beleive so.. Ha ha ha..

When I was waiting for the train I thought of sending msg to Isabelle.. Before that she sent me message asking was everything went okay.. Ha ha ha.. I replied her I got wrong into Brussel and waiting for the train to Namur.. I informed her please don't start until I give you some news about arrival time.. ..

Atlast I reached and Isabelle was already waiting for me.. It was a good feeling to have good hug and kisses from a old friend.. Me, Isabelle, Jerome (Isabelle's boy friend) then started going home.. I didnt know that they have shifted to country side.. bit far from the city.. After our arrival Jerome prepared the Pizza ... He is a great cook.. He enjoys cooking .. Lucky Isabelle..

Okay.. here you see Isabelle welcoming us with Champagne..



And Jerome with Pizza..
It was really tasty .. After having two big slices of pizza (one with some Indian spice) with some alcohol I slept again good until late morning ..


This is the view from her window.. Such a calm country side.. So beautiful isn't????



So next day in next post..

5 comments:

  1. :) Really nice and lucky trip.. lets see what happnd next.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. I am waiting for the next trip.. I am very glad to say that Isabelle already said to me that she is waiting for my next visit.. Interesting right????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhaa.. correct..!! All the best for ur next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete