Saturday, March 06, 2010

Porkodi in different outfit!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you can see me with different outfit.. I am dare enough to publish this ..
I am glad for my change..

Here you dont need any introduction about us.. I guess you recognise me.. ha ha ha ..
I would like to introduce Sofia here... She works in our gym.. . She is pretty very helpful girl.. I saw her always smiling .. She is always make us feel good...

Today is a kind of party in our gym.. free fruits service and they offered gifts and some promotion for new joiners.. So I asked Vaibhave to join in our gym.. He did.. Here he goes with Julce.. and I hope he enjoyed to do some exercises...

Okay... Thats all for now.. Enjoy watching us!! Ha ha ha...

8 comments:

  1. now i am gelous... i have no photo with you in the gym...:) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look great Porkodi.. Cheers for ur new look..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha.... Thanks Santanu! I am glad you recognised me... Ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous? First let me know who is that anonymous person then I will answer accordingly....

    ReplyDelete
  5. imao jealous !!!!!! raflao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ola Bibhu,

    I dont understand what you mean exactly.. But still I thank you for the comment!
    Have a good night!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Porkodi! u look so fashion!!!
    I love it!!!!
    very nice!
    I miss so much u and the gym!
    Send ks to everybody at the gym, specially to João and Alvinho.
    Ks

    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ola Debi,
    Tudo bem? Muito Obrigada for the compliment!!! I never thought of this change.. Otherwise i should have joined with you for the gym last year itself. I am sorry debi.. And I will convey your regards to João and Alvinho.
    Tem um Bom Dia!
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete