Saturday, March 06, 2010

Intension of personal Blog!

Hi Friends,


I am glad to say that most of the time I received a good appreciation about my personal blog... But its not the same always....I received some comments, I can't say those are bad but I am sure that its not good.. .. not much okay? I can say just two commets until now like those.. . the recent one did hurt me a lot.. before saying that

One thing I want to mention here.. I started this blog with good intention.... Main thing is sharing photos of my good firends, incidents, happenings, etc., to my other friends and I expressed it in my own way... So very lately I understood that some poeple (may be THIRD PERSON for me) didn't like the way I write about MY FRIENDS... Sorry to say this "This sounds funny for me" I mean “that person” has any right to say bad about my blog ,,, but this made me to write this post. Thanks to that third person anyway... .. I want to say something important that before publishing each post I got the permission from the concerned person at the same time I am sure that I didn't ask permission for each and everyone exist in the photos.... One more thing I did publish some post without asking permission from the people I didn’t have to ask.... Here I want to express my “GRATITUDE “ to these people.. I really want to thank these people for the TRUST that they have on me. Obrigadissimaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Really I felt happy about these people and they never complaint about my writing... I am sorry if I did hurt you in some means….

Now about the comment from a third person “ saying abusing my friend with the photos and writings .... This term did hurt me a lot.. How can a friend abuse a other friend???????????????? This I cant understand.. Is this term existing in FRIENDSHIP???????????Okay..

Anway friends.. Let me come to the point

“ I swear that I will take care of this issue from my next post ” ... I never want to let you in some trouble. I am sorry if that happened because of this blog…

VERY SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment