Sunday, October 23, 2011

A day out visit to Möhnesee - Sauerland

It would be an interesting place as per people's talk.
But I was waiting for the right time. Weekend in autumn and sunny day. Combination of all these is not that easy!!!!

As lucky I am always, I got the perfect weather condition yesterday. So I was there.. It is a country side near a small town. I got there by bus. In the bus I was traveling alone. When I got down I didnt see any people around expect me and the bus driver. Before I looked all directions Bus also gone. Ha ha ha.. I found myself left alone.

It was my first view in that place. wow!!!

It was really nice..

I took a long breath and started searching for the people to ask about the place I really want to see. Fortunately, I found group of people far away. I started approaching them. I asked their help to reach my destination place. They said I could go by boat. But I do not know how to get that. Few school guys voluntarily went with me to show the boat station.

Here they are.. I am thankful!!
Then, I saw the map.It made me happy.
So I was waiting for the boat.. It was approaching..
Here it is.. very big..
I already saw my destination place..It is the Dam.. the water color was so beautiful!!!!
I enjoyed a lot.. I got there to the Dam..
View from the top..
while I was walking, I found this interesting.. People put lock in a grill. I was wondering why do they do it. I went close and saw.
Must be for the wedding!! This was my guess..
I saw some interesting locks.. Some of them were very fancy..

I liked this because they made real effort!!!
I do not know the reason for this. Just different from others....

then I continued walking... Very nice views..
decided to walk down and see the other side of the Dam.. I had enough time to do that,, But I was bit scared because I didn't see anyone..
anyway I continued.. water was too near and big wall scared me more.. Ha ha ha.. But still I continued walking believing in German construction!!!
I wanted to forget I was alone (and I got my dream person with me!!! sounds stupid but it helps me a lot most of the time!!!!) and started enjoying the great view..
Hmmm... I was in the bright side.. I found already some people walking.. I become more strong..
and saw beautiful flowers..
and here goes me.. Now you must understand how cold it was.. I felt bit cold after all these covering.. I liked me like this .. pretty much funny.. I laughed myself a lot..
already I was coming back in a boat after having wonderful walk...
I like this picture a lot!!!
So what else I need in a weekend..

But I had to see more interesting things.. will continue in next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment