Saturday, October 29, 2011

Belated Diwali celebration..

Initiator of this party is "Emilie". On Diwali day she surprised me saying she needs to go for Diwali celebration and she wanted to dress saree. Then I realized expect we three indians (Me, Sudhir and Mahadev) everyone was celebrating Diwali. So we decided to convert our Indian friday party to Diwali celebration..

Here was the deal. I cook, Mahadev brings desserts and Sudhir's job is to bring drinks.. Everyone liked our own parts..

It was for the maximum people I cooked so far (my family will be very happy!!) .. My sincere thanks to Eric and Mahadev for their great support in cooking..


Emilie on Diwali day!

Really she was so cool with saree which was offered from Mahadev.. But sudhir was lucky!!!

So here comes our indian party day..

Girls from our group .. "Emilie and Annabell" I really appreciate them!! They were so comfortable!
Even I missed those with indian girls..

I am not going to say anything.. Just enjoy watching european blonde, blue eyed girls in saree..



Our lunch at faculty...
Again Sudhir is lucky!!

So it was very nice ..

And
thanks Annabell for transport help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment