Sunday, May 15, 2011

Valencia city itself..

Starting from Railway station...


Inside railway station..

Plaza de Toros de Valencia (bullfighting arena)...
and my travel partner comes here.. Fardin... Just in here he smiled by himself (you can easily understand the reason! and this was my idea) and other times I was almost begging for it.. .. so please do not miss it..



while crossing the rose garden..

follows some interesting building..







Orange is the famous fruit in Valencia.. so ..
and comes the interesting part of the city..

In 1957 the city suffered a severe flood by the Turia River, with 5 meters of water in some streets.
One consequence of this was that a decision was made to drain and reroute the river and it now passes around the western and southern suburbs of the city. A plan to turn the drained area into a motorway was dropped in favor of a picturesque 7km park which bisects the city. (wikipedia information)

we really enjoyed walking in this interesting park..
pictures follow the park..




and finally photos that interest me a lot.. my new sandals..
&
Me with my astrological sign "Lion".. some time I feel that my sign influence me a lot that I didn't want to listen many people.. So if I did so you can easily understand! Okay?? lets move on to the other posts..


4 comments:

  1. Your company made this trip very special Anja!!

    Thanks to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one i like most abt Europe is its Beautiful buildings.
    Nice sandals..!! :)

    ReplyDelete