Sunday, May 15, 2011

Horchata drink... big story..


So, a famous drink from Valencia.. This was the special place to drink "Horchata"..

Perfect place for this..
This is the drink..

made from this "Tigernuts"...
A delicious drink.. I liked this a lot ..

(Our host already informed us that it may give some stomach upset).. Knowing this very well, I wanted to drink this again ...

so this story happened..

when we went to see the science park I saw them selling this drink.. So I could not stop myself buying this.. It was so fresh and delicious.. Fardin was smart and he didn't drink.. As soon as I finished drinking I had a strange feeling of throw up right after... I felt so bad and i did throw up and I chose a wrong way to return home .. we ended like this ...
there was no path to go to other side other than jumping from a railway track.. Since I felt so bad I didn't want to go back to right way .. Fardin was so understanding and agreed to jump ...

As soon as we jumped, we saw two police man.. We guess they didn't see us jumping from the railway track.. good for us..
and I wanted to get rid of that feeling and I wanted so much to have some citrous drink.. Again Fardin found me this citrous eatable fruit from the park and that helped me a lot..

So please be aware of this drink.. my advice "One time is sufficient enough"..

2 comments: