Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do you wanna know how talented Nasim is???????

Here it goes..

One of her paintings on Egg...
And this is my favorite.... (It has been copied!)

So now you can understand why I always remember and think about Nasim when I see paintings in galleries..

I wish she could do more paintings and make us happy..

Nasim.. I am very happy and feel fortunate to publish this post with your wonderful paintings....

Muito Obrigada Menina!

I wish you good luck for your future work..
Beijinhos

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Porkodi for posting my works and for your nice wishes and thoughts.
    Actually, the first one is an ostrich egg :-P
    I hope your freinds enjoy seeing thoses works.
    Beijinho
    Nasim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Convey my regards for her paintings.. She is a great artist and she shld certainly look forward to publish this thru exhibitions..!! Well.. wud like to see more from her.
    Thanks Porkodi.. and Nasim ofcourse..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pass this message Santanu..

    ReplyDelete