Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Big Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My god.. I can't believe that I saw the movie "Endhiran - The Robot"... Of course more than one time.. Still continuing.. Waiting for three hours time to watch it without break...

My family and friends were so upset that I couldn't watch it with them and It was already tooooooooooo late for me..

One thing I would like to share is Daisy's son Nigel (Just 2 ,1/2 years old) saw very happily without disturbing them in a theatre, Imagine 3 hours without break.... And in the phone he is saying all the time the character name.. I am not surprised of course.. .. That is Rajnikanth "Our Thalaivar"...

Though it is very late, still I am very fine with that.. And I am enjoying so much..

Thanks guys (Whoever) to make this possible..

2 comments:

  1. Great to know abt things happening in and around people's mind abt Enthiran.. I really appreciate the movie atleast its grand popularity not only in one part of India but around the world.. It takes a lot to be popular.. I salute the whole team of Enthiran for making this great..
    I am already waiting to see this..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't see yet?????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete