Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Could anyone possibly do this in Paint????

This was made by Nasim in Paint.. While I was talking with her, she made it .. I never thought that one could do this way, that too very fast.. She always made me wonder ....

Excellent job Nasim!

(In this above painting you can see my dream house and I was fishing for my food.. She drew it very nicely what I wanted like flowers, autumn leaves , etc.,)

one secret I wanted to share here: if I were her, I could draw some square, circle or some shape and filled with different colors. This is what I have..

Okay lets talk about good stuff..

Here I am using her drawing to wish Nasim and Abolfazl Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!

May laughter, smiles, romance, friendship, love and above all togetherness come along your way now and in the years to come!

Happy Wedding anniversary Nasim & Abolfazl.

Have a lovable day!
kisses



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the anniversary wishes :)
    Abolfazl

    ReplyDelete