Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Lunch following Lanche....

Então, continuation to my previous post ,We had christmas lunch with our Research group ....

We were 22 peoples of Professors and Students..
Here we are..

Me and Dianne are missing in photo.. We were sitting at the corners of the table.. Our Big boss was worried about my seat becasue it was at the end.. But that was my Ultimateeeeeeeeeeeeee choice ... Immmmmmmmmm..

Okay.. me and Dianne ordered Fish..
Here goes our plate..

It looks good right???? It was delicious too ..... We both enjoyed our food a lot...

Then comes the highlight of this lunch, was the dessert... It named "Pecado" means "Sin". So I was curiously waiting to face the sin.. ha ha ha.. Infact everyone was eager ...

There it goes...

I dont have any idea why they fixed this name to this beautiful and very delicious thing... May be these were the reasons to fix with this name.. ha ha ha... anyway I need to confirm...

Whatever, It was really good ... We got one Pecada for the corner people.. Fortunately our big boss doesnt eat sweet.. So we were really eating a lot

and

we proved that we are so good and never wanted to leave the sin to others..
ha ha ha..

We are good right?????????

Depois Lunch we had Lanche (means snack) from the faculty.. We were really full of lunch .. we didn't want to miss the snacks ,Me Dianne and Mariana went for shopping to have some space for snack... Ha ha ha.. We are smart ..Right????

Okay here goes the snack from our faculty...

Dianne couldn't eat anything.. I had some snack and juices.. immmmmmmmm.. anyway our walking didnt work out well as we planned.. So I guess we are not smart enough.. Ha ha ha.. We need to find other alternate for this issue...If you have some idea pls let me know guys...


So....

I Had a Great day..

Obrigada pela Comidas...

4 comments:

  1. I also like to have a party like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to have treat like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Finally you wrote comment.. Is that Neena or Jeeva?

    Okay .. Anyway I am so happy that you could make some comment.. Good Job..

    Kisses
    Love you

    ReplyDelete