Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Dinner with my Lab Friends.. Only Girlsssssssssss...

So talking about Christmas Its being great to live in Christian majority countries.. That is, to Enjoy watching the christmas trees , lights in the street, shopping , Christmas parties, a lot of Holidays... etc..

So my party started with my lab friends.. We fixed the dinner on Monday before that we selected the person to be gifted by Secret Santa.. That too its fixed the price of the gift Just for 3 euros.. Imagine how hard is to select something for 3 euros for a woman.. But we did with some cheatings..

I got the friend name in secret Santa whom I was thinking for.. I was happy about that.. the secret comes later .. Okay???

And about the dinner we decided to eat the Typical food from Porto called " Francesinha".. I have not tried this food before.. So its a good plan to go with my friends and try this..

before going to the dinner we all took pictures in our Lab just to pass some time.. here comes the picture of my friends from my Lab and neighbour lab..

Unfortunately we were all girls.. that 's the tougest part we faced in this Dinner..
(Down row Ana, Teraza; Up row: Dianne, Me and Rita)

Dianne and me from our lab and the other girls are from neighbour lab called "Beer Lab".. Nice name right???????

Here goes the " Francesinha" .. Its too big right.. Everyone of us felt the same.. It was good in taste .. had some spice.. so it was good.. and It went well with Sangria... wine punch typical of Spain..


So we are all trying to finish the food..

Congratulations Dianne.. You made it..



So after the dinner we have distributed our gifts.. It was really surprising that I gave the gift for Dianne (whom I was thinking) and She has the Gift for me.. that was interesting right??

She offered me three gifts.. one she made a photo frame by herself..and a small bottle of wine (She knows abt me.. ha ha ha) and some of the favorite chocolates of mine.. So sweet of her.. .. So she cheated too in the price..


So we all were with our first Christmas gifts of 2009..

So finshed the dinner and we all went home safe..

No comments:

Post a Comment