Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Visit to Dortmund- Day with Abed!

After visiting the Frankfurt, I planned to visit Abed (My brother) in Dortmund. I reached the city near by Dortmund at 1 am early morning. I informed Abed previously about my arrival.. It was really untime.. Even then Abed was waiitng for me in the railway station. We both reached his home at 3 am.

After reaching his home he prepared food (very early breakfast) , he made my bed ready and left the home..

Messed up feelings of missing Porto and excitement to see my family didnt allow me to sleep for two nights.. Also the travel tiredness made me to sleep for quite a long time in Abed home..
I woke up around 10 am in the morning and Abed came home with bread for the second break fast.. He prepared good omblette, and as usual a very good coffee...
Here comes Abed..
After having breakfast we went out to visit the city centre...

This is the city hall of Dortmund...
City centre....Abed offered me the very big Ice cream.. That was really big.. We could not finish it.. The weather was really good...


Big ice cream....
And we went to park (westfallenhallen Park) to spend some time... quite a big park... Abed took some photos... He said he doesnt like my camera.. too complicated...
few photos from the park..






We arrived home at night after the dinner.. next day I had to catch the train at 4 am in the morning.. After leaving me in his home Abed left to the department to complate some works in the lab.. As much as I know he works all days.. No holidays for him.. I was very happy that he spent two complete days for me.. We discussed a lot about our work and also about our family and shared many funny things happened...
I had a great time with him.. He took care of me like any thing.. He is the one of the gentle mans I have ever met..
I feel bad that I spoiled his two days.. and also he didnt take good rest for two days since my travel was at untime.. I am so sorry Abed... I didnt have any other option other than disturbing you..
Thank you so much for everything...

2 comments:

  1. This was really wonderful to know so much abt Abed. He is really nice. I liiiiiiiikeeeeed the Icecream sooooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get you one similar ice cream when you visit me.. ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete