Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Arrived Cochin, India- Meeting my family...

Finally I arrived Cochin (Kerala, near by my state Tamilnadu), India. My family (except my father) were there to receive me in Cochin airport. I was very happy to see my family... My father called me to know about my arrival..


As soon as I arrived we went to hotel to take shower and had my food (Indian spicy rice) and started to my home.


I would like to introduce my family here..


Here comes my mother, sister and Jeeva , Neena.. (sister's son and daughter)..


We three (Mother, sister and myself)

My sister..

Here comes my brother in law with his son and daughter...

Husband and wife ...


while we were going to my home, we had our lunch in a tamil restaurent.. After a long time I was having my food on banana leaf... (typical south indian meal)

We arrived home at evening after a long journey ... Unfortunately I had to go to condolence first since my father's youngest brother passed away.. I was bit worried about the incidendent..
As soon as keeping the luggage at my home, we all went for condolence ceremony .. I could meet my father there... we all arrived home very late.. We were all so tired of many things...
We took good rest then...

No comments:

Post a Comment