Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chance to meet only one friend ...

I could meet only one of my friends, Sumathi in coimbatore.. That too she came to my city to visit her father.. Otherwise I could not find chance to meet her.. I was really happy to meet her after four years I guess.. I went to her home in the morning and spend whole day.
Here I would like to mention about her.. I was working with her as a lecturer in an Engineering college.. Myself , Daisy (my best friend - living in Singapore) and Sumathi were very good friends.. For me Daisy and Sumathi are the role model.. They both are the confident Indian womens I have seen ...
I didn't meet Daisy for quite long years.. I really miss her a lot..
Here comes Sumathi & me..
Sumathi with her dog, Jambu...
She prepared very good vegetarian lunch for us.. We spoke a lot and had good fun.. I wish to meet her again before I leave India... Let me see...

No comments:

Post a Comment