Monday, April 23, 2012

Lovely Visitors from Finland!

Would like to start with the typical Iranian Sweets.. Looks attractive right??? 
I got those from my guests.. Those visited all the way from Finland.. You could easily guess who they are!!

Sim! Nasim and Abolfazl.. hmmm.. As we all know it is always nice if our good friends visit us.. Yes they did!! 
more than a week!!   How can I appreciate them??? Will find a way!!


those sweets tasted good too.. Not too sweet!!

also some more typical Iranian food..  I was serving them in my room.. (Secret: forbidden to cook inside!)


After had little chat with them, I said about my plans.. Since then, they called me their "BOSS".. My intention was to make their trip perfect!! I was glad that they liked my plans! Actually it includes my friends good ideas! Thanks everyone!

So first was watching sunset and follows dinner.. 
Beautiful right???



After walking in the beach side we had to clean our shoes.. 

It is one of my favorite photos of their trip.. and I have to talk about this dog.. He/She was following us all the time.. We got almost scared at the end of leaving that place.. 


Then we headed to have a nice fish in a famous restaurant..

(we were enquiring about the types of fishes!) actually Nasim did!!

Picked one good restaurant and started with a nice green wine..
(other good photo!)
We know why they are laughing like that but I cant share with you! sorry guys!


Poor Fardin was taking all the time photos.. so it is his time!

Then arrived our fish .. It was so big.. but really it tasted good.. 

This is after we were completely full! 

But it tasted more good with hunting left over.. Nasim was good at that and gave us more!
Obriga Menina!

This was how we passed our evenings on their arrival day!!
Hope they did enjoy!!

..... post continues

6 comments:

  1. Thanks million times PK. All your plans and efforts to make us happy and make the trip enjoyable are unforgettable...Love you :)Nasim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already looking for our next meeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Porkodi for making the trip wonderful. You and Fardin made a lot of effort to make our trip as comfortable as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was all our pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friends, I like you all very much. It was like a dream that Nassim and Abolfazl were here. Hope to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one!! and very nice pic of sunset!

    ReplyDelete