Saturday, January 14, 2012

Our new drink: Healthy cocktail!

Fardin was waiting for me to continue our drinking ... ha ha ha.. I wanted to give him some surprises, I learnt interesting drinks.

Here I should thank "Eric" for teaching me some interesting cocktails.. Merci!

So here comes our last night drinks.... Mine goes with chocolate ..It tasted so good with cream!!

This is Fardin's drink..

We wanted to improve our skill in this! we are trying so hard.. ha ha ha.. will be professional soon!

I always talk too much but after a drink I dont know the right work to describe in english.. I talk a lot..you understand! Specially I think about my good friends and I wanted to share some sweet memories with Fardin.. He is a very good listener.. of course he should be if I am there! ha ha ha..

one of the things I wanted to share now with you
is
"I have such a good friends (Mainly three persons - it is already lot!) that they know me better than I do"..
It may be hard to believe but it is true. I do everything what they say without having any second thought!
I dont know whether I deserve them..But I enjoy the most their company.

Thank you!
(I am writing this not after my drink.. okay?)

Have a good weekend!
kisses






No comments:

Post a Comment