Friday, April 01, 2011

Um dia ótimo!


Of course It was my 34th birthday.. I do not know how much you believe in this.. It was the day went exactly how I imagined and wanted!!!

Started talking with Daisy .. She and Nigel (Her three year son) started singing a happy birthday song.. and good wishes from my family and friends ...

&
Wishes from my residence people.. One more time happened to listen birthday song.. Obviously in Português..

My friends at lab.. They offered me a good rose plant..
so here we are....
It was my lunch.. Delicious Português food.. There were some sweet memories.. I never wanted to forget those!!!


Me and António (one of my formal Português teacher) .. He is the one of the reasons I speak (very less) Português with right sound without having any other accent..

I am always grateful to him..


And of course with Manel...
Finalmente, with my residence friends (Fardin e Sree)..



So it was the day very simple sweet and cute!!!

While I was thinking about the question I was asked.. Do I feel any difference now??

The right answer would be I am little less crazy!!!

Okay..
I wish you to have a good weekend.
Beijinhos



2 comments:

  1. Crazyness is going to be in you.. seems u are a little tied up now.. nothing more than that

    ReplyDelete