Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happiest Year ever had!!!

My Dear Friends,

(Note: My friend Santanu didn't like the way I say Guys.. So just to respect him in this post I start like this..)

So, I started this year 2009 with my friend Isabelle and with her family in Belgium.... That was a very good start... I can't forget that in my life.. I had a very good time with all of them....

I am very much grateful for her invitation...

Merci beaucoup Isabelle

coming to the point, I never been happy like this before .... Most of my dreams came true this year...

Some to mention..

I have got the FCT fellowship for what I was longing for almost like 5 years.. It was the first happiest news I received on new year day..

That was the one of the happiest moments in my life..

Then comes to my personal issues.. I was out of my mind for some time.. Ha ha ha.. (One simple example is.. When I shifted my work from Pune to Dortmund, Germany, I Jsut left the country without even informing my parents.. I couldn't believe that how did i do that.. I deeply feel sorry for this mistake).. But, I am very glad now that I got my mind back.. I guess so...Ha ha ha..

So my personal behaviour changed a lot. I started living my life by the way I wanted..

And

in this starting year something interesting happened to me.. That was I got rid off from the relationship for what I was regretting ... Becasue of that stupid relationship, I lost some of my true friends.. But fortunately, I got them back .. Immmmmmmmmm.. You know, I have done something good in this life to got them back.. I am thankful for my friends.. They forgave me for all the mistakes I have done..

I am thanking them deep from my heart..

and then coming to the funny part..
about the sports ..
It's fulfilled my dreams like swimming.. cycling.. dancing.. gym.. meu deus, I am doing so many stuff now..


So, here I am concluding that the year 2009 was perfect ...
Whatever happened it was perfect..

&

I am very happy for what I am now..


with this happiest news I am wishing you Happy New Year 2010 Friends.
&
Thank you very much for all your supports..

2 comments: