Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Thank you all friends & Obrigadissima Manel.

This is my 50th posting in my blog.
I am really happy about the appreciation given by you all.. I knew, many times I wrote all blah blah blah stuff... I worte everything mainly for me to remind myself about the past in future.... Also I uploaded so many photos.. Its again with the reason , to show many things to my friends and family, they must have not seen those beautiful places before and also of course I would like to upload my photos (Ha ha ha).....
Forgive me for all inconvenience guys..

I would love to thank you all people still viewing my blog and specially for your special comments.. I appreciate all your efforts to make me happy ...

So starting from my first post I would like to thank Balasundaram , Anita, Santanu & Krishnababu (from Halliburton, Pune, India)... , Jai, Bibhu & Pankaj (from our residence) .., Isabelle and her family (From Namur, Belgium), Prof.Paulo (from our faculty) and Zuzana (my porthuguese class mate) for your comments. Thank you all guys..

And my Special thanks to Manel. I created this blog inspired by watching his blog. So thank you Manel. I could express many things via this blog easily. Muito Obrigada Manel.

So now you know why I have Champagne in this post.. Its just a way of celebration of my 50th post..

Here comes my toast...

Thank you all guys..

Obrigadissima outra vez Manel.

5 comments:

  1. Pleasure for me to be a part of ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai
    i think ur haveing great time out there.nice to see this transformation in ur life.i wish u all the best to attain ur ambitions & i hope ur dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thanks a lot for your wishes. I would be very happy if you let me know who you are . If you wish..

    Thanks again
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your efforts in showing us so many places is highly appreciated..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obrigado outra vez Santanu...

    ReplyDelete