Thursday, May 07, 2009

My blog is incomplete without these photos........

Here I am presenting the Aishwarya Rai... The most beautiful girl in the planet...


I found some of her pictures of my taste....


Dream girl of most of the Indian boys....My favorite actress too..


Here she is....














Aish at “Up” Premiere at the Palais De Festival during Cannes 2009...

Of course this is my most favorite photo ....




Aish (my most favorite actress- at right) with thalaivar (Rajnikanth at left- Tamil super star- My most favorite actor)






One of my wishes in my life is I would love to meet Thalaivar and Aish in person....



I got a great chance to meet Aish in Germany... But I could not make it.. The ticket was very very expensive... But next time if I have this kind of chance I will not miss for sure ...



This was the publicity abt her visit with Amitabh in Oberhausen city, very near to Dortmund ...


immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....


Okay..


One of my favorite songs of Rajnikanth is Sambo sivsambo... take a look...



(its all abt life)

and abt Aish is this..




have fun...






No comments:

Post a Comment