Monday, May 11, 2009

Amazing Autumn - Germany

As an Indian I could not experience the Autumn season before ...
I had a great opportunity to experience the fall in Germany.. It was a great feeling to see amazing colors in almost all the trees wherever you go..
This picture was in Koln... so beautiful place..
(Dusseldorf)
Small Island in Mulheim..
(Mulheim)

(Bochem)









I need to thank Manel here.. Pictures are taken by him.. Great photographer he is.. I learnt some ways to take good picture when I traveled with him...
Muito Obrigado Manel..
&
when I was googling abt the autumn season I found some interesting informations in wikipedia...
here it is...

Although color change in leaves occurs wherever deciduous trees are found, colored autumn foliage is most famously noted in two regions of the world: most of Canada and the United States; and Eastern Asia, including China, Korea, and Japan. It can also be very significant in Argentina, Australia, Chile and New Zealand, but not to the same degree.
Eastern Canada and the New England region of the United States are famous for the brilliance of their autumnal foliage, and a seasonal tourist industry has grown up around the few weeks in autumn when the leaves are at their peak.
From the wiki comment its obviuos that autumn foliage are very famous in canada , US and eastern Asia... I loved even in Germany... So just imagine how it will be in US and canada.. I could not make it.. But I would love to visit and explore the Autumn in Canada and US.. ha ha ha... immmmmm.... let me wait for some more years..
Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment