Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Interesting photos of our Research Group.. in 2006

It was during christmas in 2006. .... But still I rememebred those days... Isabelle gave me the X'mas hat .. I wanted to explore that to everyone in our group...



First comes Manel.. my Professor


Paulo...

next comes me....




Pedro....

Luisa...


Isabelle....

and all of us headed by Manel..



Today I was carried away by some issues.. Also I was bit worried about the results from my experiments... But my friend Luisa visited me and gave these old photos.. When I saw these photos i wanted to post in here.. I am bit realxed now...

Muito Obrigado Luisa..

You made me happy today....

2 comments:

  1. nice to see these old pictures...
    I miss this time... Porto and all the people there...

    kisses ISA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Isabelle...

    Mercy...

    Yes Isabelle.. I should thank Luisa.. she only gave me those pictures..

    Okay...visit Porto soon.. we will have good time ..

    kisses
    Porkodi

    ReplyDelete